Aerospace Warranty Management Limited (“we” and “our”) takes your privacy seriously.
We set out below the personal data which we collect from you, you may provide to us and how we process it. Please read these terms carefully to understand how we process your personal data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”), the data controller is Aerospace Warranty Management Limited, a company limited by shares, with registered number 06930725 and registered offices situated at 20 Old Park Farm Business Centre, Ford End, Chelmsford, Essex, England, CM3 1LN. “AWM” is a trading name of Aerospace Warranty Management Limited.
1 Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
(1) technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
(2) information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), parts you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as searching, scrolling, click-throughs, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
2 Uses made of personal information
2.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
(1) to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and your employer and to provide the information you request from us in respect of our products and services;
(2) to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information and assistance in respect of our services;
(3) to notify you about changes to our services;
(4) to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
(1) to administer this Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
(2) to improve this Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
(3) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
(4) as part of our efforts to keep this Website safe and secure;
(5) to measure or understand the effectiveness of our systems to you and others; and
(6) to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of this Website about goods or services that may interest you or require.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3 Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, and holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
3.1 We may share your information with selected third parties including:
3.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
4 Where we store your personal data
4.2 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone.
4.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5 Your rights
5.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at info@AeroWM.com.
5.2 This Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6 Access to information
6.1 The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.